Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pull Better Keys with Key Correct Pro

I've been meaning post a review of Red Giants Key Correct Pro for some time now, but as I've just gotten married and had a crazy couple of months, I haven't had a chance. But I saw yesterday on the Red Giant site (http://www.redgiantsoftware.com) that they are running a sale on Key Correct Pro for $99.

If you do any green screen work at all, this plugin is (in my opinion) a must have. If you shoot DV and/or HDV for compositing work, it becomes even more useful. I've been planning a whole big entry about how it works and showing some examples of work I've used it on. But this clip from the Red Giant site does a much better job. It's by Michele Yamazaki, who wrote a book called Greenscreen Made Easy. You can view the tutorial here:

http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/videos/redgianttv/item/19/

Again, it's a great plugin, and for $99, it's a steal.

If you go to my website - www.100acrefilms.com - you can view one project I did for Staylor Made Communications where we did a LOT of greenscreen work.

No comments:

Post a Comment